2 Year Watch Warranty
Your WOODISHADES® watch comes with a manufacturer warranty for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international WOODISHADES warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of the purchase of the WOODISHADES watch (“defects”).
During the warranty period, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are improper to restore the normal conditions of use of your WOODISHADES watch, or if you purchased a WOODISHADES watch the case of which cannot be opened, WOODISHADES guarantees its replacement by a WOODISHADES watch of similar model. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
It is the responsibility of the customer to return the defect watch to WOODISHADES. WOODISHADES does not cover any return shipping costs. Once we received the defect, we will ship to you the replacement right away at no extra cost.
The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
– the life of the battery;
– normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, plastic, textile, velcro; peeling of the plating);
– any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/ abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch
– indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non-functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the WOODISHADES watch;
– the WOODISHADES watch handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or which undergoes alterations in its original condition beyond WOODISHADES’s control. Any further claim against WOODISHADES e.g. for damages additional to the above described guarantee is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
– is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility.
– does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have.
Start Replacement Process
To start the warranty replacement process, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- First and last name.
- Order number.
- Reason for replacement.
- Attach pictures for proof if damaged.